Sunday, September 18, 2011

Coca Cola Classic Cake

OMG!  Did I have a blast making this or what? The client wanted to surprise his girlfriend's mother that happens to love coke.  He challenged me by saying that he wanted me to make him a cake in the shape of a Coca Cola bottle and I said" "heck yeah".  I love, love to make 3D structures out of cake.  Let me tell you, this cake was carved out of 5 6 inch cakes that were carved into the bottle and the peak was RTK all covered in fondant.   In the picture the cake looks small, but in reality it was 17 inches tall.  When the client came to pick it up he said he didn't think it would turn out to be as big as it was.  I was truly happy the way it turned out.  the flavor was Leelee's Specialty rum cake with dulce de leche filling.






No comments:

Post a Comment