Monday, September 19, 2011

Bumble Bee Shower Cake and Goodies

I was thrilled when this client asked me to make her baby shower cake and dessert table goodies.  When she told me her theme and color scheme, I got even more excited!  She sent me some pictures of things she would like and we agreed on what to do.  The bumble bees are made of fondant and painted with food color paint.  Daisies are also made of fondant with a little tylose for stability.  The cake is made out of a 10 , 8, 6 and 4 inch pans that I carved to make look roundish and then put dulce de leche in between layers and buttercream.  I must say that I was happy with how it turned out and so was the client.  I also made fudge cake pops, marshmallow covered in white chocolate with sprinkled sugar, butter cookies in shapes of bees flowers and behives, and last but not least, mint chocoloate covered oreos.








No comments:

Post a Comment