Monday, August 8, 2011

Mickey's Playhouse (another one)

This has been a very hectic and crazy week.  I had three big cake orders plus Hello Kitty cookies.  At one point I thought I had bitten more than I could chew, but realized that I had the time.  It was just a matter of organizing myself and not letting myself get overwhelmed (it also helped that the hubby assisted me all the way).  This cake was for a returning customer.  She sent me a picture of what she wanted (this design is not mine). I changed a couple of things not to copy it 100%.  I was very happy with how it turned out.  When the customer picked it up she was super happy.  The flavors are alternating tiers of red velvet with creamcheese frosting and Leelee's specialty rum cake.  All covered in MMF.  All the elements on the cake are edible. Huge cake!


1 comment:

  1. Muito lindo seu trabalho, deliciosamente lindo !!!
    Patricia (alinhavoartesanato.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete