Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Wreath Cake

Nothing special!  Just a simple cake I made to take to the best small group in town!  I was supposed to take a Coconut flan, but I didn't have all the ingredients at home for it and I didn't want to go out and get them because I was baking 200 snowman cookies, yes 200 all my myself ( my girls will help me decorate today).  Anyway, some of the guys in the group were disappointed when they found out it was a cake and not my flan, but once they tasted it they were happy. That cake flew and everyone ate more than once.  The flavor, my specialty Vanilla cake with a twist, shhhh, it's a secret!! I'm always trying something new!  Needless to say, I had a blast at our party, I am so grateful to God for his direction in our family's life.  I couldn't be with a more solid and spiritually healthy bunch! To Him be the glory!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment