Saturday, September 19, 2009

King of the Jungle Cupcake tower

This was truly a very busy week! I had lots of cake orders and unfortunately I had to say no to people that I really wanted to bake cakes, cupcakes and cookies for. The truth is that in order to deliver quality work, I must dedicate the right amount of time for details. This is why I always say to everyone and have it posted on my web to please contact me at leaste 2 weeks in advance.

King of the Jungle- This cupcake tower was for a baby shower. The flavor is chocolate and vanilla marble cake with a hint of orange liquor with butter cream for the cupcakes and MMF for the actual cake (topper). The lion figurine and palm tree were made out of gumpaste that I made days in advance. I also made centerpieces for this party with the lion theme. The client was so happy when she saw them.I made seven of these centerpeices.

No comments:

Post a Comment