Sunday, June 2, 2013

Graduation Cupcakes

Well, school is almost over and with that moms always want to do something special for their little ones specially if they are graduating from kindergarten.  What an achievement! This client that I have had the pleasure on making cakes for before contacted me and requested that I make her cupcakes for her son.  She sent me some pictures of ideas, but expressed that she trusted and left it up to me.  These cupcakes are vanilla with a simple vanilla buttercream.  You really can't get to fancy with flavors for little ones. The simpler the better.  I made the elements out of fondant that I stabalized with a bit of Tylose. I also used primary colored cupcake liners. My client loved the cupcakes and told me that the kids in her son's class did too. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment