Sunday, April 21, 2013

Cat in the Hat Cupcakes and Cakepops

I have done Cat in the Hat goodies before with more elements, but I figured I'd put these up because this is slightly different.  These were for a baby shower.  The client was referred to me by another client.  The cake-pops are red velvet, the cookies are vanilla flavor, and the cupcakes are yummy cookies and cream (to die for).  I delivered these and I was in panic mode because it was so hot and humid and I was scared that the cake pops would melt, but they made it in one piece.  The client loved her goodies. I'm sure she will be calling me for her baby's birthday.





 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Hello,I was wondering how you made your hair on the thing 1 and 2 cake pops. They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete