Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Fluttering butterflies baby shower sweets

I love butterflies, so when this beautiful mother to be told me she wanted butterflies for her baby shower theme, I was elated! I absolutely loved the wonderful pastel girly colors used. On our consultation we decided on vanilla cream cake pops, butter cookies, and red velvet with cream cheese flavor for the cake and cupcakes. The cupcakes I only sprinkled with pink sanding sugar because she had purchased some edible butterflies and was placing them herself at the venue.
The sweets made her happy which made me happy as well. She texted me the following message:

"Thank you so much for everything!!!! It all was beautiful and amazingly delicious!!!!
I had a lot of people asking me for your info cuz they were impressed!!! :). Couldn't have been more satisfied!!! :)))))"

Another satisfied client. Yay!












No comments:

Post a Comment