Sunday, December 16, 2012

Mickey's Playhouse Cake and Cookies

This family has always entrusted me with the cakes and goodies for  their kids parties, baby showers, etc. and for this I am grateful to God for allowing me to always make them happy.  Last year I had an awesome time working on this little boys first birthday becuase it was Cat in the Hat and I was dying to work on that theme. This year his them was Mickey's Playhouse and the mom sent me a picture of something I had done in this theme before, so I changed a couple of things and I loved this cake more than the other one I had created before. I also made cookies for this party which I loved How they came out.  The flavor of the cake was vanilla with cookies and cream buttercream. All the elements are edible.
Thank you for looking.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment