Saturday, November 3, 2012

Minnie cake and cupcakes red,

 
Always a challenge to work with red and black fondant without it looking ugly.  The most hardest colors to make!  I truly loved how this cake turned out. The client had gone to a party of another client of mine and contacted me and asked if I could make her little girls cake and cupcakes and I was happy to actually make a Minnie cake with her traditional colors. The bottom tier is a 10 inches by 5 inches high marble loaf with vanilla bean buttercream filling, the middle tier is an 8 in by 5 inches high vanilla cake with chocolate ganache filling, and the Minnie hat is a Chocolate loaf with cookies and cream filling. I also made cupcakes decorated with the hat and a bow, half were chocolate and half vanilla.  I loved, loved making this cake.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment