Sunday, February 6, 2011

Butterfly on a Branch Cake

Word of mouth is key for this type of business!  The client of this cake has seen my work from two of her friends that were referred to me by a co-worker (love you Maria!) Not only did they like my work, but they also loved the flavor of my cakes. I was flattered when this client brought me the invitation to the event and asked me what I could design for her.  She loved my idea and I ran with it! I love clean, neat looking cakes that have simple, but elegant details with a focal point. When a client gives me carte blanche for me to design something for their very important event, I get a bit nervous. I was so pleased when she came to pick it up and all she said was, oh my!  It's absolutely beautiful!!!! She then smiled at me!  The branch and the butterfly are made of pastillage and MMF with Tylose.  



The inspiration



No comments:

Post a Comment