Monday, September 3, 2012

Cinderella Cake, Cupcakes, and Cookies

Last year this client asked me to make her little girl sweets in with the  Tinkerbell theme and her little girl loved it.  This year her little girl wanted Cinderella.  I made a 6 inch castle cake that was decorated with icecream cones.  I made sugar cookies in the shape of Cinderella's dress, castle, shoe, and crown that I decorated with fondant. I also made cupcakes in half chocolate and half vanilla that I decorted with crowns, shoes, carriage, a clock make out of fondant.  The client also wanted marshamallow dipped in chocolate.










1 comment:

  1. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.! first communion cakes

    ReplyDelete