Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lawyer Graduation Cake

I made this cake for a great customer of mine.  I really appreciate the trust she puts in my work, and I try to the best of my ability not to disappoint her.  She had sent me two pictures of what she was thinking of for this very special celebration.  We talked it over and came up with this rendition of what she wanted.  The cake includes the colors and logo or the university the person graduated from as well as a cap symbolizing the end of his studies, and of course, a gavel showing his profession.  The client was happy with the results and I was relieved!  The flavor of this cake is Leelee's specialty vanilla flavor.
The cake is covered with MMF.  All the details, cap, gavel and other accessories are all edible and made out of RKT and gumpaste and MMF.


1 comment:

  1. Te ha quedado perfecto! seguro que al abrirlo hay texto!jejejej
    Besitos

    ReplyDelete