Sunday, May 23, 2010

Frog Baby Shower Cake

Let me start by saying that I dislike frogs a lot!  I find them to be one of the scariest creatures on God's green earth! lol! With that said, when I was asked to make a frog cake, I was worried, because I wanted him to look as cute as possible and not repulsive!  I had made one a while back and I had exactly the same feelings!  I think I achieved making him cute enough for a baby shower, hahaha!
Flavor:  Leelee's specialty rum cake covered in MMF.  The frog, water lilly pad and flowers  are all MMF with Tylose.

2 comments:

  1. Te cuento LeeLee que les encanto este sapito,le tomaron fotos!!! asi que les encanto y gracias

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a nice work and those frog is looking cute on top.I appreciate your work.winnie the pooh theme

    ReplyDelete