Friday, January 15, 2010

Heart of Roses Valentine's cake


A client wanted me to make a smaller version of a 3 tiered cake for her Valentine's Day party. I suggested  a color scheme I selected which I'm using for my Valentine's dinner party this year ( So excited, I'll post pictures).  She wanted to see if they looked as nice as I said.  I happen to think that baby blue and red look very sophisticated paired up.  Especially the very pale blue and candy apple red. She loved it! I'm Happy for that!  Flavor: Gran Manier with orange zest buttercream, topped with Marshmallow Fondant! Cute! This same type of cake can be done in any combination of colors!  The sky is the limit!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful... love it.. the colors are so elegant...
    I can't wait to taste your cakes.... and candies..

    ReplyDelete