Sunday, February 26, 2012

Winnie the Pooh Cake

I absolutely love Winnie the Pooh! I think he is the most adorable teddy bear ever, so sweet and innocent. O was asked by this client to make a Pooh shower cake, so I colored fondant in the golden yellow and looked at an old Winnie the Pooh coloring book to give me an idea on how he should look, especially his face.  I truly was happy with the way he turned out.  He is all edible as well as his honey pot.  The tree is a tube covered in fondant that I painted with brown food coloring diluted with vodka to give that uneven bark finish.  The sunflowers (my all time favorite flower) were made out of gumpaste.  I really love how this cake turned out. It is again, Leelee's vanilla specialty cake with dulce de leche filling. Thanks for looking.




No comments:

Post a Comment